We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall Calvary Chapel of Honolulu or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Calvary Chapel of Honolulu's Internet site, even if Calvary Chapel of Honolulu or a Calvary Chapel of Honolulu authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Calvary Chapel of Honolulu's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Calvary Chapel of Honolulu does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Calvary Chapel of Honolulu may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Calvary Chapel of Honolulu does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Calvary Chapel of Honolulu has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Calvary Chapel of Honolulu of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Calvary Chapel of Honolulu's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, or is not covered by a limitation or exception in national law, please contact us in writing stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full bibliographic details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. Proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorised representative.
Calvary Chapel of Honolulu
98-1016 Komo Mai Drive, Aiea, Hawaii 96701 U.S.A.
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. Calvary Chapel of Honolulu will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the Calvary Chapel of Honolulu website pending an agreed solution.
3. Calvary Chapel of Honolulu will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
5. If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Calvary Chapel of Honolulu until a time when a resolution has been reached.